When a group of seasoned archery product manufacturing guys got together to reinvent the crossbow, they hired the best: Top engineers, fabrication vendors, you name it. Savvy as the leadership team is, they also recognized the need for a powerful marketing department.
Rather than staffing one internally, they chose the value of bringing Gunpowder in to handle every detail required for a successful new brand and product launch. We hit the ground running, developing every arrow in the marketing quiver from scratch - and at break-neck speed.
- Ravin “teaser” print and television advertising
- Ravin product-focused print and television advertising
- Complete website design and development
- Technical feature-benefit video production
- Comprehensive media planning & buying
- Aggressive, multi-media PR blitz with full reporting
- Tradeshow and event concept development and execution
- Social media content creation and curation
- Full industry outreach, from key journalists to outfitters
Gunpowder fulfilled every deliverable on time and within budget despite looming tradeshow deadlines that were critical to a successful Ravin unveiling. The result? The most successful 2016/17 product launch in the shooting sports industry. In fact, at the 2017 SHOT Show, Ravin stole the show with the longest lines at Range Day - where buyers and media moguls are able to fire top manufacturers’ weapons.
Media coverage across all channels has been intense, and Ravin sales right out of the gate far exceeded the brand’s expectations. Manufacturing quantities were immediately ramped up to meet the insane consumer demand.